[CT Birds] New London Ferry - COMMON MURRE, RAZORBILLS & BONAPARTES

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 22:52:36 EST 2012

>From Bill Asteriades and Rick Macsuga:
1/7/2012  New London Ferry to Orient Pt, NY and back (7:30AM) -  1 COMMON
MURRE (CT waters), 10 RAZORBILLS (7 CT, 3 NY), 48 NORTHERN GANNETS (18 CT,
30 NY) and 7 BONAPARTE'S GULLS (CT).  The Common Murre appears to be
different than the one Jay and I saw on 12/31/11.  It is difficult to tell
if it is the same one Frank & others had yesterday.  A picture of today's
Murre is available.  We only birded 1/2 the trip in NY waters.