[CT Birds] Pink-footed goose

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Jan 7 23:33:07 EST 2012

Credit must go to Jamie Meyers for taking the search for the goose to
the farm pond on 9th District Rd in Somers, where the Pink-footed
Goose was relocated shortly after 11 AM.  It was still there when I
left at 2:20.  Many birders saw the bird over the course of the day..

I guess It is too late to help, but the farm pond is east of 9th
District Rd. about half a mile south of the intersection with Billings
Rd.  It is behind and down-hill from a house and a group of
outbuildings.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT