[CT Birds] Pink-footed goose

Dennis Varza dennisvz at optonline.net
Sun Jan 8 06:37:53 EST 2012

Hi folks

The presence of the Pink Footed Goose provides us with an opportunity
to learn about geese in general
Someone (not me) who is familiar with the area (I'm not) should be
mapping the locations and time of the goose.
How long does it stay in each area. How far does the goose range in a
day? Is there a pattern to its movement.?

Dennis Varza
Fairfield