[CT Birds] Mourning Warbler

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:10:18 EST 2012

I second that. Not only is MacGillivray's more likely at this time of year, but the short description seems to match MacGillivray's better as, although plumages of Mourning show broken eye rings, this feature seems to be one of the most important here. This suggests MacGillivray's as the broken eye rings of this species are much more apparent than on Mourning from what I've seen.

Do we have a location for this bird?

Alex Burdo
Fairfield