[CT Birds] Stonington swans - mute and non-mute (trumpeter?)

mjdoherty15 at comcast.net mjdoherty15 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 17:47:16 EST 2012

I checked pictures of immature mutes and have to agree that there were two adult mutes and three immature mutes (possibly pretending to be trumpeters - you know the tricks that adolescents get up to). I had not realized that they did not develop the black bump on the red nose until they reach maturity.

Niall