[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose NO on Monday

Jan Collins jgcollins at cox.net
Tue Jan 10 07:55:01 EST 2012

1/9  Somers area,  to my knowledge the Pink-footed Goose was not seen on
Monday in any of its previous locations.  I checked Broad Brook Pond in the
morning and the Somersville Mill Pond and horse fields in the PM and did not
see him.  I know at least 2 other birders (one at the Somersville Mill Pond
and one checking both ponds and the fields) who did not report the bird
either.  Maybe he has widened his territory to join the Barnacle in

Jan in Somers