[CT Birds] Mourning Warbler

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:11:34 EST 2012

Dear Mike et al,

I just received the photo myself of the Orange-crowned Warbler. I am also in agreement. I for one
strongly encourage others that need help to ID a bird to reach out and ask the question and help.
We all started out this way and were grateful to those that helped us.

So many on this list do so and sends such a positive message! The more we all try to help and educate
others into the window of the birding world, then hopefully a lightbulb maybe turn on about the
understanding of the bigger picture as a whole.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk CT
http://twitter.com/MardiWD