[CT Birds] Harris's Sparrow

Joe Cala joejr14 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 20:21:26 EST 2012

I completely agree with Janet.  Some type of boots are a definite unless you're looking to throw out whatever shoes you're wearing.  Between all of the mud in the corn field and the chicken crap everywhere, it's like walking in a mine field.  Oh, you might want to bring a gas mask as well.  The stench is awful.

If anyone attempts to chase tomorrow be patient.  I got there a little after 3 and waited ~45 minutes for views---and that was with 5-6 people looking.  We definitely didn't get the views that were reported yesterday and earlier today.