[CT Birds] I Can't Keep Up

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 21:33:42 EST 2012

I made a promise to myself that I would get out in the field and do more birding this year.  I'm doing the best I can, but some of you who live near the shore and must have more free time than I do need to slow your pace :).  Your one-day totals blow me away for my year's total.  I got the Pink-footed Goose and the Yellow-throated Warbler, but other than that, I'm at 51 for the year.  I don't even have a goldfinch yet - sad I know. Keep up the good birding.  I'll hopefully have a list of 90+ by the end of January.  I'm looking forward to my summer trip to Arizona, New Mexico, amd Texas - maybe I'll have some stories for you then. For now, have fun birding everyone!