[CT Birds] Subject: tips for birding SE Asia

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:23:57 EST 2012

Hi Steve,

Ben King is among the top in Asian birding, and has been for decades....
KingBird Tours Welcome Page <http://www.kingbirdtours.com/>
If you look into this site (and google Ben King Birds, and Birds Of
Southeast Asia) you will get started on answers to your questions.
There are also some good guides for this area including....
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Birds%20-%20South%20Asia&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3ABirds%20-%20South%20Asia%2Cp_lbr_one_browse-bin%3ABen%20F.%20King&page=1

Other birders probably can give you additional suggestions that I am not
aware of.
Good Birding,
Tom Robben
Glastonbury CT