[CT Birds] Sterling yard YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD

DBOBOLINK at aol.com DBOBOLINK at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 19:48:36 EST 2012

>From Robert Dixon
1/15 - Sterling yard - adult male YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD visiting feeders
with about 100 Brown -headed Cowbirds. Well seen and photographed from
7:30am-3:30pm. Our third record for the yard and second in 16 days (immature
male on 12/31). If the bird returns tomorrow will post right away. Birders
are  welcome .Please park in driveway. Walk around back of garage to view
feeders. I  will be home all day. Also at feeders, FOX SPARROW, EASTERN TOWHEE
and  RED-WINGED BLACKBIRD.

Robert Dixon
179 Main St.
Sterling, Ct. 06377