[CT Birds] Re. Bird Sled

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 20:51:16 EST 2012

John :
Thanks for posting your personal account of your fondness and experience with the corvids. I thoroughly enjoyed your tale about your pet crow when growing up. Crows and Ravens are incredibly intelligent - right up there with the parrot species - like one yellow naped amazon who "owns" me.
They also are favorites of mine and i have many stories and personal encounters with them that hold special and private significance to me.
thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
Mona Cavallero
West Hartford, CT