[CT Birds] Stratford Help

PAMELA HUNT biodiva at myfairpoint.net
Wed Jan 18 19:19:46 EST 2012

Joseph and other potentially interested parties,

I was down in Stratford on Monday, and the Cans were still at Frash - plus
FOUR Great Egrets. Gate was open at Long Beach, but I didn't really look for
the Iceland Gull.

Also, Orange-crowned Warbler was in the thicket north of the Birdseye boat
lauch parking area. Didn't check the RR tracks at McKinney - mainly because
I didn't know where they were and had already found an OCWA.

Good luck,
Pam Hunt
now back in Concord , NH