[CT Birds] CT Pelagic Update

philiprusch at charter.net philiprusch at charter.net
Fri Jan 20 10:51:39 EST 2012

Hello all,

I just got off the phone with the captain from Project Oceanology.  He
has decided to cancel tomorrows trip.  He is ready to set another date
for us in early February.   I will be in contact with the Project O
scheduler next week, (she is out today), to come up with a new date.

If you are still interested in the trip in February, let me know.  I can
hold everyone's checks until I hear from Project O about a new date.
If you want to cancel out, I will return your check or shred it.  Let me
know your preference.

I was really looking forward to this trip and hopefully we can still get
out there this winter.

Phil Rusch
Chaplin