[CT Birds] Red-shouldered Hawk attacks!

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Fri Jan 20 20:20:22 EST 2012

James,I suggest that the Board of Ed contact DEEP, Wildlife Division (860-424-3011) asthey along with an agent from USF&W would likely be the ones to actually handlethe situation rather than allow animal control deal with it.  Not many ACO's haveapprorpriate experience to properly resolve such situations without harming the hawks. Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich