[CT Birds] CT Birders far from home!

Sunrise Birding sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 10:59:16 EST 2012

A few Connecticut birders spent the first weeks of this year in sunny
Thailand looking for Spoon-billed Sandpiper and other Asian
specialties.  We were quite successful and for anyone interested, I
posted some photos at http://www.sunrisebirding.com/12thailand_web/

Check the group photo to see if you recognize anyone!
http://www.sunrisebirding.com/12thailand_web/pages/08Groupattemple.htm

For those of you spending the winter in Florida, if you are in the
Titusville area, come see us at the Space Coast Wildlife Festival next
week.  Info at http://www.spacecoastbirdingandwildlifefestival.org/
We'll be leading field trips, giving presentations, and manning our
stand in the exhibitor center.

Good Birding!

Gina Nichol
www.sunrisebirding.com