[CT Birds] Brown Creeper + Hermit Thrush

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Jan 23 15:06:43 EST 2012

From Arthur Shippee
01/23 - Hamden, North Lake Dr. -- 1 Brown Creeper, on RWA property

BC just up-staged:  Hermit Thrush (reported 14 Jan.) again at our feeders, North Lake Dr., Hamden, backing onto RWA property.

(Without its wearing a name tag, I don't know whether the same individual.)

The RC Kinglet continues to visit regularly -- why it just arrived on the suet! -- along with a pack of House Finch, and other usual birds (DWP, TT, Chick, WTS, Junco, MDove, BJ, NH, &c.).