[CT Birds] Black Vultures in Cheshire

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Mon Jan 23 15:22:44 EST 2012

I also had 16 in a kettle observed from Durham Meadows southwestward toward Three Notches/Fowler Mountain Range area last week or so (sorry for not posting) This area repeatedly turns up more than a half a dozen birds throughout the year, but 16 is my record to date since moving to Durham in 2005.
AZ

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.