[CT Birds] Black Vultures at Earthplace

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:07:56 EST 2012

Last year I talked to someone, whom I thought was staff, mention that the vultures were there looking for a hand-out.  Perhaps there was a staff member at one time who did it, I don’t know.  I would imagine that feeding the wild birds would be a discouraged practice, however it isn’t something I’ve seen first-hand, nor could I say that Earthplace condones such a practice.  Either way, Earthplace is an awesome nature center, and being able to see all the black vultures is really cool.