[CT Birds] Golden Eagles shot

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 21:03:02 EST 2012

Hi Sarah:
thanks for sharing that story. Yes, it may be only one student, one father in one town.
but the point is - IT IS ONE student , ONE father and ONE town -that you made a POSITIVE
difference in and that difference MAKES a difference and that knowledge will be passed on
somehow. Every little bit of awareness and coaching helps and thanks for taking the time to do that,
Mona Cavallero
West Hartford, CT