[CT Birds] Photo Prints

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:29:18 EST 2012

Can anyone give me any advice for professionally printing my bird photos?
I've been doing it myself with an inkjet printer and professional printer
paper, but I don't think it's a very cost-effective solution, since the
paper, inks, and matting are all expensive.  I've looked online, but most
sources are pretty expensive as well.  I have about 50 photos that I'd like
to print, with some kind of matting or printed on borderless boards.  Sizes
between 8.5x11 and 13x19.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Richardson

Norwalk, CT