[CT Birds] Coot & Green Winged Teal @ 14 Acre Pond, Norwalk

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:29:21 EST 2012

Thanks everyone for feedback on my mistake with the GW Teal.  I'll keep my
eyes open for it next time.

Keith, your identification as a hybrid intrigues me.  I'd be curious to see
if it can be verified by other birders.  I've seen both pintail's and
gadwall on this pond recently.  Here is another photo that I may have
mistakenly ID'd as the GW:

http://bit.ly/zeS9qT

Let me know if this helps you with the pintail x gadwall ID.

-Mike