[CT Birds] Screech Owl

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 20:19:35 EST 2012

Just had to share -- I called in my very first screech owl ever tonight.  I've been trying for a few years, but I think the owls just sat in the trees laughing little owl laughs at me.  But tonight I got up a conversation!  They're probably wondering what those squirrels are doing in their owl box.  Eviction time tomorrow!

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT