[CT Birds] Southbury Shrike

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Jan 30 21:47:18 EST 2012

Passing along:

 From Russ Naylor:
01/30/12 - Southbury, Cassidy Road -- Northern Shrike first reported yesterday continues, observed for over an hour (around mid-day if my memory of the phone call is correct).  Also, 10 White-crowned Sparrows, 5-10 American Tree Sparrows, 1 Savannah Sparrow.

Note that when I look up Cassidy Road, Southbury, CT on Google Maps it points to a road with a different name (W Flag Swamp Rd).  Bing Maps points to a road with the name Cassidy Rd, a bit to the west.  I find both mapping sites useful, but this time Bing wins.

http://binged.it/A5TegH

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT