[CT Birds] Send me Big January results!

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Wed Feb 1 11:23:04 EST 2012

As the subject says, please send me your Big January results! Since Frank Mantlik is unable to moderate this year I have taken the task. I would like them submitted to me by around 10 p.m. Saturday night, February 4. I'll post them in the CAS blog (http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com) next Monday, February 6 and post the entry to this list when I do. Here are the guidelines once again:

-To qualify, one needs to have a minimum of 90 species for the month within
CT.
-All species seen/heard need to have been counted on public property, your own
property, or private property with permission.
-Report your species list in the same order as the COA ARCC Official CT List:
http://www.ctbirding.org/ct_checklist.htm
-Deadline for submission is Saturday, Feb. 4 at 10 p.m. Send them to me here:
skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
-Digital photos you have taken, especially of rare species, are welcome.
-Note that smaller photo file size makes for easier/quicker emailing. Credit will be
given on any photos used in the summary report.
-Since this event is based on the honor system, please make every effort to be
honest and certain of your identifications.
-Provide the date and location for the first time each species was identified
(optional, but encouraged).

Thanks, all. I cannot wait to see some of the totals this warm January will yield and hopefully some fantastic photos, too.

Scott

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician