[CT Birds] No. Rough-winged Swallow

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Feb 1 15:10:37 EST 2012

Hi Angela,

When I was at East Shore on the 25th there were five swallows (at
least two/possibly three were Rough-winged with slightly different
plumage variations) flying around the area. Two came from over the
soccer fields to the south and then flew over the Treatment Plant at
the north side of the Park. They all disappeared over the main
Treatment Plant buildings over the property and only reappeared once
all together. The rest of the time I saw a single or a pair flying
together. YOu can find images of them on my blog:

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-30T07:18:00-08:00&max-results=15

Good Luck,I hope you find them!

Regards,

Keith Mueller