[CT Birds] RFI - Harris's Sparrow

James P. Smith keenbirder at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 10:08:01 EST 2012

Greetings CT birders,

I'm hoping to have a try for the Harris's Sparrow sometime over the next few days and just wondered if there's anything I need to know outside of the original directions posted by Annie and Mike Perko on January 9th? I'm impressed with the consistency that the bird is being seen and was curious to know if there's anything I should look out for (like adequate parking etc) once I'm on site.

Any comments would be most welcome.

Best birding,