[CT Birds] CT Alcid/Pelagic Trip (Feb 4) report, COA Annual event fundraising carving Keith MUeller

Kris johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Tue Feb 7 17:12:09 EST 2012

Everyone should read Keith's description of his carving the White-tailed
Tropicbird on his blog http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/, it is an amazing
description of the process and the pictures are unbelievable!  What a talent
Keith is! Everyone should attend the COA Annual Meeting to bid on this fabulous
piece. Kris Johnson