[CT Birds] Housatonic River Bald Eagles

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 22:37:35 EST 2012

--- On Tue, 2/7/12, Boletebill <boletebill at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Boletebill <boletebill at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Housatonic River Bald Eagles
To: "Arthur Shippee" <ashippee at snet.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 10:36 PM

It's curious how I spelled curious...curius.

Sorry Bev if my question was misunderstood. Ignoring the good natured wiseguy responses from some others for a moment... the plummage of male and female Bald Eagles is identical
...but the males can be noticably smaller and I wondered if that's what you'd observed...i.e. smaller Eagles?

Bill Yule