[CT Birds] Trumpeter Swans-Yes

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:48:37 EST 2012

I was there yesterday and counted 2 pairs of trumpeter swans, i.e. 4 total.
One pair was near Litchfield Turnpike, at the end of Warren Road, the other
pair was on the opposite side of the pond near the end of Bradley Road, by
the District Animal Control.  Also, there is a wood duck decoy floating in
the water near the District Animal Control, which had me fooled for a few
minutes until I got closer.

Michael Richardson
Norwalk, CT