[CT Birds] Adult Iceland Gull continues, Circle Beach Madison/Guilford and Bald Eagle Keith Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Feb 13 13:55:18 EST 2012

The adult Iceland Gull continues (11:30 am to 1:30 pm) at Circle
Beach, Madison/Guilford line on Neck Road (about a hundred yards
before the boat ramp road on the right- the small beach area is on the
left). The Gull gave really good close views swimming, flying and
walking on the beach and was there when I left a half an hour ago. I
did not see either of the first cycle Iceland Gulls that we saw
yesterday or the wing-tagged Ring-billed Gull. An adult Bald Eagle
flew over East Marsh and landed in a tree on Grass Island. It was
easily seen from the parking lot of the boat ramp. It was also there
when I left.

Keith Mueller    Killingworth