[CT Birds] GBBC reminder and Gull search tomorrow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Feb 16 12:57:42 EST 2012

Just a reminder that the Great Backyard Bird Count starts tomorrow and runs through Monday and that in this case your backyard is the entire state.  For more details please sees:

If only that crossbill shows up somewhere tomorrow.   Hopefully the Stratford Razorbills will also hang around for the count.

Weather is looking iffy tomorrow, but should clear out by mid-day.    For those thinking of joining me on the gull search at the Windsor Landfill, I'm going to push it back to 11 from 10 AM.   The more eyes the merrier.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road