[CT Birds] Konolds Pond Woodbridge - Not Just Trumpeter Swans

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sat Feb 18 17:22:16 EST 2012

Hi All

I took my wife Pat over to see the Trumpeter Swans at Konolds Pond in Woodbridge today (Sat 2/18/12). After we looked at them for awhile she pointed out that there was a host of other things to look at. The big attraction today was well over 100 Ring-necked Ducks. I've never seen that many in one place before in my life (I don't get out much). Do you know how hard it is to see the rings around their necks??? They should have called them Ring-billed Ducks - But whatever.

Mike and Pat Horn