[CT Birds] East Windsor shrike -info needed - directions

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sun Feb 19 20:24:10 EST 2012

Hi Julian,

The bird is located in the Donnelly Preserve off of Sullivan Ave. in South
Windsor (Sullivan Ave. is off of Route 5, near Ferry Lane).  The parking lot
is just south of Hillsdale Road, which intersects with Sullivan Ave.  As you
enter the preserve, bear right and look for a raised viewing platform.  The
bird has been primarily seen northwest of this platform towards the rear
tree line.

Good Luck!  This bird may still be needed for the GBBC so your timing is

Bill Asteriades
South Glastonbury