[CT Birds] Common Ravens - just an observation

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 23 08:49:39 EST 2012

Connecticut Ravens have really come a long way since the late 1980s, when HAS Field Trippers might stumble upon a low nest in Boston Hollow.  Or, NW CT Big-Dayers would wait patiently on John McNeely's picnic table, simultaneously enjoying a visit to Veedor the Andean Condor's enclosure, and hoping for a Raven's croak on the Mountain above...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17knSPsZnMs

Steve Mayo
Bethany