[CT Birds] northern shrikes

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Thu Feb 23 10:10:55 EST 2012

7:30 this morning at Major Donnelly Preserve - Northern Shrike providing great views, in same general location reported previously.  Heard it singing several times - first time I've heard the voice.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management
99 East River Drive, 3rd Floor