[CT Birds] Shade Grown Coffee Contacts (without errors)

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:43:06 EST 2012

I would like to thank everyone again for responding to my request for
places where birders could purchase shade-grown coffee. Going forward, it
looks like the Smithsonian “Bird Friendly” seal will be the new standard
for true shade-grown authenticity. Here are some of your recommendations;

 *http://www.birdsandbeans.com ***

* *

*http://www.cafecristina.com *

* *

*http://www.deansbeans.com *

*Offers a shade-grown Birdwatcher’s Blend that I have purchased at Whole
Foods*

* *

*Trader Joe’s also has an Ethiopian Shade Grown Coffee *

* *

*
http://store.thanksgivingcoffee.com/categories.aspx?Keyword=shade+grown+&op=Search
*

*Some of their coffee can be found at local bird supply stores and Audubon
Centers. *

* *

*Check CT Audubon Centers and local bird supply stores** for other
shade-grown brands. *

* *

*http://www.rainforest-alliance.org/*

* *