[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose (middlefield)

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:38:48 EST 2012

Dear All,

Since I was involved with an issue in the past with Lyman Orchard and have a good relationship with
the folks at the Orchard. As a courtesy, I s/w the owner of Lyman Orchard this morning to give him a
heads up they had a special visitor next to or on the pond. He was unaware and was certainly glad to know.

The owner has no problem with visitors as it is open to the public.  However, I will say that this is still a privately
owned property and EVERYONE should be mindful of how we present ourselves on the property with viewing
the Pink-footed Goose or anything at all times.

I would heed the advice and agree with the Mueller's and give the (quite timid) Pink-footed Goose a wide berth
and space no matter what!

Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT

Begin forwarded message: