[CT Birds] LIS water temps

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Sat Feb 25 12:04:55 EST 2012

Here is some historical data for  LIS water temps going back to 1976.
I mentioned the wrong year for the 12" of ice, it was 1994, there were a few other very icy years along the way.
>From what I recall reading, when five year averages of waters temp are grouped together, 80-84, 85-89 and so on, that average has been on a slow and study incline since this survey was started.
Also check out  Connecticut Council on Environmental Quality and their Annual Reports,
this report also has loads of other information in it.