[CT Birds] Pink feet

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Sat Feb 25 22:15:42 EST 2012

And looking at pix of the Somers and Windsor bird, they do seem to be the
same individual. It seems that the geese north of Hartford trade back and
forth across the river, but I've never been aware of any overlap between
those birds and the ones in the Mackenzie-Durham-Middlefield area. I agree.

Greg Hanisek