[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Warbler- Enfield

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 14:31:33 EST 2012

Message including photos is too big and is being held for the moderator.    I don't know what the problem is.    I have used flickr for photo attachments and have not had this problem.   I forwarded the link separately to two people who requested to see the photos.     I hope these messages went through OK.
In the meantime, the bird is still here.  Flying back and forth from a brushy area.   I first saw the bird around 11:30 a.m.    Nancy Eaton came over and saw it around 12:30.   The last time I saw it, it ate some suet.    I will try a picassa link and see if that works better for a picture link.
Janis LaPointe