[CT Birds] Band Report info yesterdays Ring-billed Gull K Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Feb 27 10:19:12 EST 2012

If you are interested.....I just received the report and data from the
banded/leg marker Ring-billed Gull I photographed yesterday at Long
Wharf.

This adult Gull with band number 0954-19502 with Blue leg marker
number P 6 Z was banded as an adult at Ile Deslauriers, Varennes,
Quebec on 7-12-2011. My sighting yesterday was the first sighting of
this Gull since it was banded.

I really find these band reports really interesting!!

Keith Mueller   Killingworth