[CT Birds] Shorebird ID workshop FULL

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Tue Feb 28 10:14:27 EST 2012

There was an overwhelming interest in the Shorebird Identification Workshop by the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds and the Peabody Museum on April 9 - we filled up the 30 spots in less than 24 hours! Registration is full and complete.

However, there is a chance we might be able to do a second workshop, exactly the same, on another date if there is enough interest. If you would be interested in the workshop and could not get a spot in this one, please still email ctwaterbirds at gmail.com and tell us. The more people we get, the more likely it is we will hold another. We will keep you all updated.

Scott Kruitbosch
Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician