[CT Birds] East Hartford RHWP +

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Tue Feb 28 19:38:30 EST 2012

Hi, Joe - Friday last week I walked that trail past where the RHWP is being seen down to the river/lake on and saw two owl pellets along the way, including one that had been mashed on the boardwalk down near the bend along the water, it was pretty good size.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management
99 East River Drive, 3rd Floor