[CT Birds] microscopic plankton

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 13:18:48 EST 2012

We all know - microscopic plankton and other such organisms are the main fare
for the largest animal in the sea - the Whale. So if they can catch and subsist
on these small microscopic creatures etc, then why not Gulls? yes?

I remember seeing great thick blooms of  microscopic Algae in fresh water, that
could easily be scooped up by any creature and eaten. By bird bills or any large
to small mouth. If food is there, than their is a creature that will take
advantage of it, no matter how big or small. Just my thoughts............

Paul Carrier