[CT Birds] Interesting Long Island Sound Gull feeding Discussion- full report with images K Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Mar 1 17:16:14 EST 2012

THis has been an excellent discussion on the barnacle
larvae/zooplankton bio mass in Long Island Sound and its relationship
to the spring Gull feeding blitz. I copied everyones reports that were
listed on this Listserv and added them to a complete report with
images of the actual feeding Gulls that I photographed from the
western Sound (Stratford to Fairrield) from late feb/early march last
year during the blitz. You can see the whole discussion with the
images here: http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy it! This has been a woinderful topic and discussion.

Keith Mueller