[CT Birds] Fwd: Wildlife Chairperson of the Hartford Audubon Society, Fran D'Amico's Father Dies

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 20:21:55 EST 2012

To all Hartford Audubon members and members of the Ct Birding Community :

I received this sad email in the Hartford Audubon website email inbox tonight regarding Fran D'amico's dad passing away this week
I am forwarding this along to public forums as a courtesy FYI to any and all folks who may know Fran and want to extend sympathies.

Mona Cavallero
HAS Webmaster