[CT Birds] BirdCallsRadio Archive | Benjamin Van Doren

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:35:52 EST 2012

Birders et al,

BirdCallsRadio archive is now available of March 4 show with our wonderful guest Benjamin Van Doren.
Benjamin has studied and researched birds extensively and has participated in birdwatching events such
as the World Series of Birding. His research on nocturnal migration and morning flight in migrating birds
has earned him a finalist position for the prestigious Intel Science Talent Search award. He will be going to
Washington DC this week for the last leg of his journey, We wish him well and GOOD LUCK!
http://birdcallsradio.com/2012/03/06/archive-of-show-with-benjamin-van-doren-originally-aired-3-4-12/

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk CT