[CT Birds] Mono Pond Tundra - No

Doreen dgpalmer at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 12:49:06 EST 2012

3/6 Mono Pond 11 am, the Tundra is no where to be found, but on my morning
walk around the lake I saw Pileated Woodpeckers (at least one pair) a large
flock of ducks that included a good number of Wood Ducks, several pairs of
hooded Mergansers, a lot of Ringed Necked ducks, Canada Geese and of course
the ever popular mallards.

Gary & Doreen Palmer
Columbia, CT
& Chesapeakes
CT UCDX Eastern Waters' Sea "Zephyr" *VCD3* (UD, AX, AXJ, TDX), *MX*, MXJ,
RE, NF, WD CGC  pointed
Eastern Waters' "Makai" Wind, RN, *BN*

and Dixie SRC, (Southern rebel cat)
always in our hearts:
Coast Guard Alligator Schuh, "Gator"
Bayou Breeze El Lobo Grande, "Lobo"
Eastern Waters Dulcinea ROM, "Dulcie"
UCDX CH Chesachobee's Taku Winds, VCD3, UDTDX, MX, MXJ, CAN CD  "Taku"
UCDX Eastern Waters Hornpipe VCD3 UDTDX, MX, AXJ "Piper"