[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Warler - Enfield yes

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Wed Mar 7 11:45:31 EST 2012

The Yellow-throated Warbler continues.  Also a Fox Sparrow.  The Yellow-throated was spotted around10:30 at a neighbor's feeder, also, visible from my yard.    The bird is undoubtedly visting both feeders regularly, as I see it frequently flying in that direction.     Please do not leave the area of my yard.   Actually the birds stays only a minute or two, so it would be pointless to chase it    Life bird for the 2 people visitng today.    So 14 people have seen the bird as a life bird here.     Early afternoon  is a  good time to visit.
Janis LaPointe